This conference will bring together top researchers, practitioners, and students from around the world to discuss the latest advances in Computational Intelligence and other areas of Artificial Intelligence, as applied to real world problems in biology, bioinformatics, computational biology, medicine, bioengineering, and related fields.
The program is available HERE.
Guidelines for Presenters:
- Oral presentations: the total time allocated for presentations is 20 minutes, which includes time for questions and setup.
- Poster presentations: the maximum dimensions are width=32 inches, height=36 inches, however you can work within those dimensions however you wish.
Camera-Ready Instructions for Accepted Papers:
- The deadline for final submission is June 26, 2015.
- Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document before creating the final PDF.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-4799-6926-5/15/$31.00 ©2015 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-4799-6926-5/15/$31.00 ©2015 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-4799-6926-5/15/$31.00 ©2015 IEEE
- All papers must be run through the IEEE PDF eXpress site to be validated. Follow the instructions on the site and use conference ID 35011X. The first time you use the site, you will need to register and select a password.
- Submit your validated paper using the link and password provided in the acceptance e-mail. Please note that
once you submit your paper, you cannot submit any subsequent revision.
All papers submitted through the web site are considered to be in final
form and ready for publication. Do not submit your paper until you are
- Important note: An accepted paper will be published in the proceedings
only if the final version is accompanied by a full (non-student) registration
for at least one of the authors.
- Prospective authors are invited to submit papers of no more than eight (8) pages in IEEE conference format, including results, figures and references. Papers must be in PDF. At maximum, two additional pages are permitted with over-length page charge of US$125/page, to be paid during author registration. Refer to detailed instructions and templates for preparing your manuscripts.
- At least one author per paper must register and present the paper at the conference.
© Copyright CIBCB 2015 All Rights Reserved